Re: Larry Stayer

In a message dated 10/14/2009 11:53:42 A.M. Central Standard Time,
bobplankmail@aol.com writes:

Way  back when Ron was editor of the Bulletin there was a position known as
 the
Photo Coordinator.  The job description was to get  various
member-photographers that planned to attend the spring convention  each
year to
be designated the official photographer for a particular  garden on the
trek,
and to submit the slides to Ron after getting them  developed and
pre-selected.
I succeeded Larry in this job by appointment by  Claire, with the approval
of
Ron. When photographer-editor Terry took over  from Ron this position no
longer
had relevance and was  discontinued.

Bob

Thanks to you and your lovely wife Jeanne for refreshing my memory on the
photographer assignment.  I like the idea of pictures from assigned
photographers.  I did that when I was guest editor for the July 2007  Bulletin.
Terry has such a good eye that he seems to always get good shots  but
sometimes different perspectives from different people are helpful.

Jim M.