Re: Reports as of Oct 16th

Jim,

Call me Monday morning after 8:00 am (California time)

John
On Oct 19, 2008, at 10:08 PM, MORRISJE1@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 10/16/2008 11:42:47 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jijones@usjoneses.com writes:

have  uploaded the first batch of reports for the Fall Board meeting
to  the AISBoard.org website.

Go  to:

http://www.aisboard.org/aisdocs/2008_Fall_Board_Meeting/Reports/ Oct_16/

ID:   aisdocs
PW:  readme

John,

It will not let me access the documents.  It keeps  coming back that
_morrisje1@aol.com_ (mailto:morrisje1@aol.com) is not authorized. I really need to access the blank questionnaire on websites for a meeting I have Tuesday afternoon with a local web designer for our GSLIS website that they will develop
for us.  I would kinda like to see the AIS  Board reports as well.  ??

Jim M.