From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 7:18 pm
Subject: [AISdiscuss] AIS Website Worksheet

At the end of August, I sent a message letting you all know that there was a worksheet to look at to help us define what we want the website to do for us.?
?
NOT A SINGLE PERSON BOTHERED TO SEND ME ANY OF THE WORKSHEET.?
?
IF YOU WANT TO HAVE AN IMPACT DO IT NOW !!!?
?
It is a long form and even I did not fill out the whole thing. HOWEVER, it is a good framework to get you to think about what you want in a website. Fill out what you think is important.?
?
NOW IS THE TIME.?
?
Don't expect to come to the fall meeting and have me jump through hoops for you. We all have limits on our time, I am no exception.?
?
Yeah, I know, this sounds obnoxious and pushy. You are right, it is.?
?
Granted, doing it right is far better than doing it quickly, except it is time now to do it and it is a lot easier to change things now than later.?
?
Some of you have provided other input. Thank you. I have it. Personally, of all that I have received I like the concept espoused by Brad K the best. It also fits in neatly with some of the other suggestions and comments.?
?
Here is the link to the worksheet.?
?
http://www.aisboard.org/aisdocs/Website_redesign_creative_worksheet.doc?
?
Remember the Little Red Hen?
?
John | "There be dragons here"?
? | Annotation used by ancient cartographers?
? | to indicate the edge of the known world.?
?
________________________________________________?
USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)?
Fremont, California, USA?
Member AIS Board of Directors?
Chairman, AIS Committee for Electronic Member Services?
?
Online Iris Checklists at: http://www.irisregister.com?
?
Subscribe to iris@hort.net by sending:?
Subscribe iris?
To: majordomo@hort.net?
Archives at: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/?
?
Subscribe to iris-photos at:?
http://yahoogroups.com/subscribe/iris-photos?
Archives at:http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/?
?
To sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary?
<aissecretary@irises.org>?
The archives for AISDiscuss are at:?
http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/?

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name of Website_redesign_creative_worksheet.doc]