Re: Need contact info for William Daugherty, region 8 RVP

Gerry,

  Try this phone # 763-785-2543.  That's what I have in my judges records.  I do have the same email address that you have, however -- last time I used it (earlier this year), it worked, but maybe he's changed it.

  Judy Keisling

Gerry Snyder <geraldcsnyder@gmail.com> wrote:
  Tom,

The AIS website has bad phone and email. (763) 785-2534 e-mail:
wmcdougherty@cs.com

You have anything later?

Thanx,

Gerry