From: Ron Clayton
Sent: Oct 24, 2007 10:20 PM
To: AIS Membership Secretary
Subject: Re: Notification of payment received

  Hi!Yes, one and the same, only now I'm semi retired.  I simply did
  not have the time back then to really iris garden, and the bores did
  my iris collection in.  I now have started a modest collection.  I
  come from a long line of iris gardeners as far back as my great grand
  father on my mother's side.  As a kid I would make the pilgramage
  every spring, with my grand parents, to Freeport IL. to see Mrs.
  Douglas Pattison's Quality Iris Gardens.  You may be too young to
  have heard of her.  World War II sort of did her in, as she could not
  get any help.  I remember that she retired to Cal. in the 40's.I am
  probably nuts, but as of late I have been trying to find the species
  Iris Pumila.  As a kid every one had it.Ron Clayton

  AIS Membership Secretary <aismemsec@earthlink.net> wrote:

    Hi Ronald,
    Are you the same Ronald Clayton who used to be an AIS member back
    in 1991?

    Tom Gormley
    AIS Membership Secretary
    10606 Timber Ridge St.