Southern California

To our AIS Friends,  there families and everyone in Southern California,

Your AIS friends and families in Region 22 (Oklahoma and Arkansas) send
our thoughts a prayers to all of you.  We are praying that the fires will
end soon and so that you can start putting your lives back together.

I know that members of the American Red Cross left Tulsa yesterday for
Southern California and more people from other organizations will also be
leaving for there too.

Paul