Re: Fall Board Meeting Reports

Hi Pat,

  I am attaching 2 reports for the Fall Board Meeting: my AIS Judges Report for Fall 2007 and the list of judges recommendations for 2008.

  Hopefully I have saved you some time by converting them to PDF.  However, if these don't work for you and you'd rather have the originals, let me know and I'll send them.

  Judy

Patricia Randall <aisgensec@earthlink.net> wrote:
  Good Morning to all AIS Board Members,
This is a little friendly reminder that the deadline date for your Fall Board Meeting reports is Friday, October 12th. Please try your hardest to have your reports to me by then. There is a certain amount of time needed to re-format from different types of word programs and publish to the required PDF format before sending off to John for posting on the web site. As we try to get all the reports on line before even the early birds leave for the meeting, we have to have everything on line for download by the 28th of October. This gives me a 2 week schedule to accomplish this. Please forward all reports to this email address, as I can access from both home and from work if needed. Thank you so very much for complying with this request. Patricia

Pat Randall

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of AIS Judges Report_Fall 2007.pdf]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Fall Board Meeting 2008 All Judges- handout.pdf]