To: <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Results of the AIS 2006 Photo Contest

In a message dated 10/24/2006 11:16:34 A.M. Central Standard Time,
loberg@adelphia.net writes:

http://www.aisregion14.org/2006-Contest.html

The photos are exceptional! Will the results go on the AIS website? I
printed off the results to go to one winner whom I know does not have
e-mail-Delmez.

Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO