Re: Oct. Bulletin

Yes, hubby picked up mine on Saturday, Sept. 30th as well. I first thought it was a repeat of my July bulletin, I couldn't figure out why he'd put them back in the mail pile. Not only did BruceF do well, but my irregular post office did good too.
Kitty

Hi  All
Just for the record, I recieved my October Bulletin on Saturday, Sept.
30 in the mail.
'Bout fell off my chair! Dont recall ever getting an  early bulletin!
Terry