Re: Membership Survey

In a message dated 10/19/2005 2:07:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jijones@usjoneses.com writes:

The  results from the 2005 Membership Survey conducted at the 2005 AIS
National  Convention are available in PDF format  at:

http://www.aisboard.org/aisdocs/

I am going to ask Chris to  add them to the AIS Website

John           | "There be dragons here"
|   Annotation used by ancient cartographers
|  to indicate  the edge of the known world.

USDA  zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Director, American Iris  Society
Chairman, AIS Committee for Electronic Member  Services

Online Iris Checklists at:  http://www.irisregister.com

Subscribe to iris@hort.net by  sending:
Subscribe iris