AIS Change in Officers

Hi to All Board Members, Officers, RVPs, Committee Chairs, and Section
Presidents...

Yes, it is October 1st and the offices of Secretary and Treasurer are
changing...

Effective today, please send all invoices and deposit checks to

Patricia Randall
AIS General Secretary
758 Hood Road  SE
Rio Rancho,  NM  87124

email:  patannran@msn.com

If you have already sent deposit checks or invoices to me in the last couple
of days, I will forward them on to Patricia.

Patricia is in the process of opening a deposit account at Well Fargo Bank in
Rio Rancho, NM.  Once this is done she will be sending deposit stamps to those
of you who receive AIS monies.  For now, until you receive your deposit stamp,
please send checks to her without the endorsement stamp on the back.

I have sent all vouchers and deposited all checks as of September 30th for Jay
to book in this fiscal year.  Jay has already sent me a training database of
AIS records and I have loaded QuickBooks software onto my computer.  Once Jay
has received all of the bank statements as of Sept 30 and has reconciled all
bank accounts, he will send me a final 9-30-05 data base which I will begin
posting transactions to.

As of now, Patricia will prepare all vouchers for payment and will send them
on to President Plank.  Within a couple of weeks, hopefully, I will be able to
sign checks and pay bills.  In the meantime, Jay will continue to do this.
Following the Nov Board meeting, I will be travelling to Fort Bragg to pick up
the current Treasurer records that I need from Jay.  Prior to the Nov Board
meeting, an audit will be completed on AIS records as of 9-30-05.

AIS BUDGET: Within the next thirty days, for those of you who handle areas
that generate expenses, please let me know what your planned expenses are for
your area during the Oct 1, 2005 - Sept 30, 2006 fiscal year.  Jay and I will
be working together to compile a budget to present at the Minneapolis meeting.

Patricia, Jeanne, Jay and I will continue to work closely together to ensure a
smooth transition of Secretary and Treasurer duties...

Happy Octoberfest...

Jill Bonino
Outgoing AIS Secretary