Re: Link to December 8th AIS Board of Directors meeting 5 pm

Everything that fits on the plate is my favorite side dish !!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 22, 2021, at 1:36 PM, kludi <kludi@juno.com> wrote:

Clair that could be a loaded question for some!

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Claire S <itsaclearday.claire@gmail.com>
Date: 11/22/21 10:24 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: AISTalk <aistalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Link to December 8th AIS Board of Directors meeting 5 pm

Hi Everyone:
Here's the link to the next Board meeting.  I'll send this out again a few days before, just in case.  December 8th.  Happy Thanksgiving!  What's your favorite side dish?
Claire S

The American Iris Society is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: AIS Board of Directors mtg
Time: Dec 8, 2021 05:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82056322881

Meeting ID: 820 5632 2881
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,82056322881# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,82056322881# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)