Re: AIS Fall Bulletin?

Have already advised Jane but if you want to send a copy of the entire list then please do.B
MichelleB

-------- Original message --------From: "@ymail.com" <ee8e979c1@rewrite.aisboard.org> Date: 11/30/18  9:02 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org Cc: irises@janemilliman.com Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] AIS Fall Bulletin?
Howie,
Please send a copy to me and to Jane Milliman, our editor.
Jim MorrisB
In a message dated 11/29/2018 5:44:17 PM Central Standard Time,