Dallas Tentative Meeting Schedule

Dear Folks,
Here is a Tentative Meeting Schedule for the Fall Board Meeting.According to
Gary WhiteB  the board will start meeting on Friday evening at 7:00 p.m. He
said meeting starts Saturday morning at 8:00 a.m.B  Dinner is served on
Saturday night at 6:00 p.m. He didnbt say what time the board would
reconvene on Saturday evening.
 The Iris Society of Dallas has planned a light supper at 6:00 p.m. on Friday
(salad, sandwiches, chips, chocolate cake) in either room 2035 or 2037, not
sure which room number. B  On Saturday, the Hospitality Room opens at 7:00
a.m. for coffee, juice, muffins, yogurt, and fruit.B  They plan on breaks to
be in Hospitality Room with cookies, coffee/water.B  I donbt know what time
the breaks are but, I am sure Michelle and Gary will let us know.

If you have any questions, you may contact me at (918) 853-6204 tomorrow in
Dallas or look for me.B  My flight arrives in Dallas at 7:55am and I should be
at the hotel around 9:00am.
Have a safe trip to Dallas.
Paul
 B B