Treasurers Report - Balance Sheet

Hello to all those who are coming to the board meeting. It seems that I attached two copies of the restrictive funds excel sheet when I sent the reports to John for posting to the web. I have gone back and found the balance sheet which should have been sent. I will make the necessary copies of this page and bring it to the meeting and hand it out.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks to Jill for catching my error.

Michelle