Shopping Section Ads in IRISES

In renewing the shopping section ads in IRISES, I have found that several commercial iris growers are discontinuing their ads in the shopping section. Some are moving south. Some have lost a loved one and can no longer run the business. Others have just grown too elderly to keep up. The results is we are losing advertising revenue and losing many commercial growers who have been around for a long time. If any of you know of any new commercial growers or any possibility of new advertisers, please contact me with the information and I will get in touch with them to see if they would like to advertise in IRISES.
Thanks for your help.

Ron Killingsworth, Advertising Editor, IRISES