PLEASE HELP!

I hope you get this on time,I'm writing this with tears in my eye, my family
and I came down here to Philippines for a short vacation and we got mugged at
the car park of the hotel where we stayed, all our cash, credit card and Cell
Phone were stolen off us, at GUN POINT but luckily for us we still have our
lives and passports with us but don't have enough money to sort the bills so
we can get out of here.              We've been to the embassy and the police
here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves soon but
right now we're having problems settling some bills and we cant leave until we
settle our bills, I'm freaked out at the moment and wondering if you could
help us with a quick loan of $2,000, I promise I'll refund it once we get
home. Please write me so i can send you the info for the transfer,thanks a
lot.
I'm freaked out at the moment.. Thanks,Wayne