AIS: Irises deadline

Hi folks,

Today is November 1, the editorial deadline for the January 2012 issue.  I
know this comes early for some of you seeing as the October issue is just
now on the presses and will only be mailed later this week.  But we're going
to do our level best to keep the train on time so-to-speak in 2012-which
means that we're already working on the January issue.  This is your usual
reminder to submit any reports or notices you have for the January
issue-ASAP.

We're always looking for article ideas too.  If you have an idea, whether
you actually want to write it or not, we're always happy to consider it for
future issues!

Also, please consider jotting down a few notes about the close of your
gardening year for inclusion in the reader-driven In Your Backyard that we
publish every issue.  Your fellow iris lovers love hearing about what's
growing on in your neighborhood! ;-)

As always, please direct any comments, criticisms, feedback, and general
chit chat to editor@irises.org!

Best,

--kdn

Horticulturally,

Kelly D. Norris

Farm Manager, Rainbow Iris Farm

Editor, Irises: The Bulletin of The American Iris Society

Bedford & Ames, IA

Zone 4b/5a

Read my blog at:  <http://www.kellydnorris.com/> http://www.kellydnorris.com