From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Kelly D. Norris
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2010 11:18 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Sad news

Dear friends and colleagues,

Tom Gormley called me this morning with some sad news.  Rita suffered a
massive stroke at about 1:00 AM this morning.  She's in ICU but is stable.
They do not yet know the extent of the damage.

Please keep the Gormleys in your thoughts and prayers in the days and weeks
ahead.  It goes without saying that Rita is a tireless soldier for all iris
causes, and we wish her the best recovery.

Best,

--kdn

Horticulturally,

Kelly D. Norris

Farm Manager, Rainbow Iris Farm

Editor, Irises: The Bulletin of the American Iris Society

Bedford & Ames, IA

Zone 4b/5a

Read my blog at:  <http://www.kellydnorris.com/> http://www.kellydnorris.com

Check out my bookazine at:   <http://www.digthismag.com/>