Re: Sad news

To Tom and Rita:

We are shocked and dismayed at hearing about Rita's medical problem.  Dorothy and I send our very best wishes to you along  with our thoughts and prayers for Rita's quick and best recovery.  We are deeply appreciative of the work both of you have done for our society: but more than that, we highly value your friendship and are so sorry you have this to contend with  Bless you both.

Hal