Re: AIS Seal

At the moment, I don't know.

Thank you very much for doing that.

John
On Nov 2, 2010, at 3:48 PM, Janet Smith wrote:

After reviewing 1978 to October 1989 all I find is the reprinting of
the AIS Logo Seal (which was tabled) in the early 1980s and in 1981 a
remaking of the AIS Seal Pin.  Unless I missed something in the fine
print I did not find what you are looking for.

Where do you want me to go from here?

Janet

---- Original Message ----
From: jijones@usjoneses.com
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] AIS Seal
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 11:46:05 -0700

Thank you Janet. I would suggest that you start with the minutes from

the spring meeting in 1977 since that was the first meeting that
Carol Ramsey served as Secretary. We can always go further back in
time but based on Hal's comment we should start in 1977.

I have reviewed the minutes from the Fall 1976 meeting (When Mrs.
Ramsey was elected)

John