Re: Fall Board Meeting Motions

John,

You do an excellent job with recording the motions.  I believe Jim Morris
was making a correction to the Spring Minutes in Kansas City and not
making a motion.

Paul

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:32:46 -0800 John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
writes:
> I am sorry, as jim was speaking rather quickly I missed the motion
> and was trying to get the context of what he said. As I recall, it
> was to correct something that had been incorrectly stated in the
> minutes. I probably got it wrong and no one prompted me at the
> meeting to correct it. The recording secretary will get it right.
> She
> is, after all, the official source.
>
> Thanks
>
> John
> On Nov 13, 2009, at 11:14 AM, Gerry Snyder wrote:
>
> > John I Jones wrote:
> >> The list of motions made at the 2009 Fall Board meeting
> >> (Board_Motions_Fall2009.pdf ) has been uploaded to AISBoard.org
> >>
> >> http://www.aisboard.org/aisdocs/2009_Board_Documents/
> >> 2009_Fall_Meeting/
> >>
> > I am still a bit shell-shocked from the meeting, but I do not
> > understand the following, quoted from the start of the above
> document:
> >
> > "Corrections to Minutes: (Jim Morris RE: SLI) Request to explore
> > possibility for SLI to become a cooperating society"
> >
> > SLI already is a cooperating society.
> >

> > Gerry

> > To sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
> > <aissecretary@irises.org>
> > The archives for AISDiscuss are at:
> > http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/

Online Police Training
Online law enforcement degree programs - 100% online while you work.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=qGQUbzDvxKa0g_b4VOXgjQAAJ1AdnTO-8mX61Xlhn6LFzt8JAAQAAAAFAAAAAG3nOz4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB3EQAAAAA=