Re: Brent and Becky's Bulbs

Nice try. I know nothing. Not my motion.  Never heard of them before the meeting.  Bob Plank
------Original Message------
From: Lynn
Sender: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
ReplyTo: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: RE: [AISdiscuss] Brent and Becky's Bulbs
Sent: Nov 13, 2009 8:54 PM

Hi Bob,

I was reviewing the motions that were passed at the Fall Board Meeting and
want to know when I can order bulbs from Brent and Becky's Bulbs Bloomin'
Bucks fundraiser and have AIS get the funds from it?  Since it was your
motion, I am guessing that you are the contact person who will set up the
account for AIS with them, correct?  So, can you please let me know as soon
as this has been done?  We are running up against the deadline to get
articles in to our Region 14 Bulletin and I would like to write up an
article, encouraging everyone to trade with them, but it doesn't make sense
to do this until I am sure the account for AIS has been set up.

Thanks much,
Lynn Williams