Re: Fall Board Meeting Motions

I am sorry, as jim was speaking rather quickly I missed the motion and was trying to get the context of what he said. As I recall, it was to correct something that had been incorrectly stated in the minutes. I probably got it wrong and no one prompted me at the meeting to correct it. The recording secretary will get it right. She is, after all, the official source.

Thanks

John