From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Debra Strauss
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 6:19 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Addresses for Show Mailings

Region 17's fall newsletter is in progress, and I wonder if we could publish
the addresses of the place where the exhibition show schedules should be
sent? We are putting an article about how and when about the show
preparation and I have asked the newsletter editor to take off the old
address.

If it is ok to publish the new address, could I please have it and perhaps
the other two also?

Thank you Debbie Strauss

<aissecretary@irises.org> The archives for AISDiscuss are at: