Re: Store Front

Hi all,
GOOD NEWS!!
The AIS 2009 Calendars were delivered to the AIS Storefront today
(November 24th) around noon our time. Shipment from Seattle to Portland
did not occur until Thursday, November 20th. All outstanding orders will
go to the Post Office tomorrow (Tuesday, November 25th).
John & Kay Ludi
AIS Storefront

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 21:13:25 -0800 kay ludi <kludi@juno.com> writes:
> Hello all,
> The AIS 2009 Calendars have not arrived at the AIS Storefront as of
> November 21st. We have attempted to trace the shipment from Seattle
> Portland with negative results. We will continue our efforts on
> Monday.
> John & Kay Ludi
> AIS Storefront
>
> On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:36:53 -0800 kay ludi <kludi@juno.com>
> writes:
> > Hi all,
> > Update of AIS 2009 Calendar Shipment
> > The shipment of the calendars from Seattle to a Portland central
> > shipping/distribution center is scheduled for the 18th. Delivery
>> to the AIS Storefront is supposed to be within two days after arriving

>> in Portland. We will ship (hopefully by the 21st) orders upon
> >delivery. Due to USPS requirements, all orders will be shipped First
Class.
> > John & Kay Ludi
> > AIS Storefront
>
> > To sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
> > <aissecretary@irises.org>
> > The archives for AISDiscuss are at:
> > http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/

> Free information on becoming a Graphic Designer. Click Now!

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw3huH9u4Sh8THO2k4SAqRhK6
wQhgIyuembPry5fwK4MfZy8R/