Re: Oct28 Upload

Good Morning to All,
The last upload was the final reports and draft agenda for your use in organizing your reports in sequence with the agenda listing.  I hopefully included all the discussion items on the agenda as listed in each report.  As you know, the agenda is only a draft and may have some final revisions at the meeting.  You all have a wonderful and fruitful week end.  Catch you on a return some where down the line.  It has been an honor serving with all of you and your friendships will be treasured always.  Patricia