Re: A Membership Idea

In the most recent membership report dated 10/1/2006 it shows P. Allen Smith renewed his membership in 04/06 as a single annual and it will not expire until 4/30/0007. If this is not correct, please let me or Robert Treadway know.

Carol Goldsberry

----- Original Message ----- From: <GormleyGreenery@aol.com>
To: <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] A Membership Idea

In a message dated 11/2/2006 2:12:18 P.M. Central Standard Time,
irisgal@cableone.net writes:

It just happens that there is a prominent person who is an AIS member in
Region 22 but I don't know if he is an AARP member. P. Allen Smith lives in

Little Rock, AR. He has a segment pretty much weekly on NBC's TODAY show.
Carol Goldsberry,
Region 22

P. Allen Smith is indeed well known in the US _http://www.pallensmith.com/_
(http://www.pallensmith.com/) but his AIS membership expired 12/04.

Just FYI- maybe Reg 22 could talk him into renewing his membership! He
originally joined in 94 but dropped in 97, rejoined 03. He obviously is
interested in all kinds of gardening!

Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO