Re: Another Membership Idea

I am making a note of 'Oprah' also but I confess I may
need your advice on this one. I have ocassionally seen
the Oprah show but i am not sure I understand the
gestalt of the magazine. I have thought about Martha
Stewart also but again I am not sure I know the aura
one needs to convey to reach the core values of these
two publications. But I trust in the knowledge of our
members and am willing to seek their guidance on the
meaning of life and these mags goals. Now i wil go
back to puppy sitting and watching Spamalot.