Re: Upload 31 Oct

In a message dated 11/1/06 6:39:15 AM, jijones@usjoneses.com writes:

> That problem has been fixed, the new file uploaded, and the old file
> deleted, The new file is named
>
> RestFundsSept06A.pdf
>
> to distinguish it.
>
> John

Dear John:
     I can't open this file.   Once again (as happened last week with another
file), when I went to open today's file I received the "damaged file" dialog
box message.   This is the third file (there was one between last week's and
today's) where (the occurrences were separated by days) I have received a
damaged file dialog box and been unable to open the file even though other files
downloaded at the same time came through just fine.
     I'd not encountered this difficulty before this fall report collection,
so I don't know or understand the problem.   I will simply correct Jill's
report as she designated in her email.
     Just so you'd know --
          Jeanne