Re: Video Editing Software

Sorry , I can barely figure out how to turn my computer on let alone edit software !! Lol

Sent from my iPhone

On May 11, 2021, at 4:15 PM, howiedash via AISTalk <aistalk@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi,

Do any of you have professional video editing software or know someone who does?

I have conducted interviews of five of the 2022 convention gardens.  Two of the interviews are fine but three of them were done on a windy day and the recordings have severe background wind noise.

The software I'm using does not have the capability of removing a significant amount of the wind noise.  If any of you are able, I'd like to forward to you the three interviews in question, remove the wind noise and then return them to me so I can do the final editing for an upcoming webinar.

Thanks in advance.

Howie Dash