Re: JT

I think it's beautiful!

Susan Driver

-------- Original message --------
From: Claire S <itsaclearday.claire@gmail.com>
Date: 5/8/21 3:39 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: aistalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: JT

Ha, you want a picture for proof, eh?
Keep in mind this is San Diego County and it's the first flower of the season.
No sniggling!!
Yes, I am being a little defensive. I admit it  :)
Claire S

Jane Sadler May 2021.jpg

On Sat, May 8, 2021 at 10:24 AM 'howiedash' via AISTalk <aistalk@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Picture Claire?

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Saturday, May 8, 2021, 9:56 AM, Claire S <itsaclearday.claire@gmail.com> wrote:

And as if on cue, this morning 'Jane Sadler' opened a cute flower,  the first Siberian of the season.  You wouldn't think this significant except that I live in San Diego County, about 35 miles inland from the coast.  Usually 2 to 3 weeks of 100+ temps in the summer, here.  My strategy is to cover Jane and the other Siberians with 20 pounds of ice in February, giving them the illusion of living farther north. They are planted in 25 gallon pots which can be moved into the shade during the summer. Jane is a very nice flower, indeed.  Ditto for the presentation.  Very nice, indeed.  Claire Schneider