Symposium

Hellow Fellow Board Members , I need help , I am in a constant feud with let's call them members in good standing for many years .. I sent out my RVP letter for the month encouraging members to start thinking about their symposium ballots , and I also told them to print some copies and give to their friends and family since the symposium is open to every body members and non members . This has become a struggle for me . I checked the AIS website and no where that I saw did it say that non members can vote the symposium , my members think I have been sniffing too much iris pollen and I am off my rocker !!!! Can we please get it posted on the web site that the symposium is open to members and non members alike .

Thank you ( ripping my hair out )
Gary Slagle
Region 3