Re: Board reports available - more every day

Hi Jim,

Can you download the reports?   Then you should be able to print them from
Adobe Acrobat.  On Windows, you right-click on the report and then choose
"Save link as" to download.  Apple has something similar.  This takes more
steps; however, should work.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!  The irises are going to be ready.

Wayne Messer