Re: Iris topics

I think instructions  on how to use a template can be put on line and  a
template made available to the RVPs to give to their people who write good
powerpoint presentation promoting the genus Iris.  I might be able to write  a
macro that takes all the pictures in a directory specified by the user and
put  them each on a slide.  That may help people develop presentations who
just  have photo catalogs or funnies.

Scarlett

In a message dated 4/20/2017 7:40:16 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,