From: andi rivarola <0b5865f51@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Tue, May 31, 2016 8:19 am
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] 100th Anniversary Plans

*Addendum to my list of items to be ready for a Convention.*

You may never have to step into a restaurant during a Convention if you do
the following:

If you drive to it, bring a large cooler, like those for the beach or your
son's/daughter's soccer game. Roll it into your room. There's plenty of
FREE ice in each floor's ice machine. Buy groceries, including fruits,
vegetables, bread, cheese, cold cuts, drinks, milk, yoghurt, etc. Place in
cooler once the ice is in. That's it.

If you don't drive, bring one of those portable, foldable coolers made of
flexible materials. Same as above, except place this on the room's shower
to make sure no leakage on the room's carpet to avoid damage. (To buy
groceries ask someone with a car, or car share on Uber).

Hope this helps.

Andi Rivarola

--
*Andi Rivarola*