Re: News & Notes Report Note

Wayne,

If you would like to have active links in the report at the meeting, if you send me a pdf with those links enabled then I will post it to AISBoard.org and then have it available at the meeting

Thanks

John
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
aisregistrar@irises.org

John Jones, Chairman, Electronic Services Committee
aiselectronicsvcs@irises.org

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536