Iris encyclopedia

This is to alert for anyone using the Iris Encyclopedia today that we are
performing some maintenance and the wiki will be in a view only mode for most
of the day. Hopefully tomorrow it will be back to running quickly.B  Murphy's
law suggests that if I warn you of possible glitches for the next several days
than maybe they will not happen. I wish!

As the wiki is asked to do more and more it continually must upgrade. I t
already handled 5 million hits this month and only showed some slowing down
which we hope to fix. We were on target for 13,000 to 14,000 unique visitors
this month I hope we still hit those targets. Thanks for your patience Bob