Re: AIS Copyrighted Material

Janet,

Do you receive written permission or just verbal?  In earlier  discussion
with Veronica written permission for copyright material is the  norm.  But I
will let her enter the conversation herself when she has the  time.  I want
us to be legally correct but paraphrasing Tom earlier I don't  want us to
nitpick this to death or make it too difficult.  I'm for  simple on this
issue.  I have no idea what sort of private agreements or  even any AIS policies
that may have existed previously, or even today.   Jeanne Plank?  Susan
Boyce?  Help us out.

Jim Morris

In a message dated 5/30/2013 5:45:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,