From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Gerry Snyder
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 9:27 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] On-line voting for AIS awards

The system is up and running.

Emails are currently being sent to all judges who submitted email
addresses last year that are still valid.

The URL is http://voteirises.org/av

The only significant intended visible change since last year is
integrating the JI awards with the others of the same level (as was done
in the printed ballot), and deleting the special deadline for them.

I also made some coding changes to reduce memory usage, in attempt to
avoid problems when several judges are voting at the same time.

Gerry Snyder