Forms 990Ns for 2011

Hello to RVPs, Section & Cooperating Society Pres, and affiliate Presidents

If your organization has a Tax exempt organization Fed ID# and you have sent it to me prior to this, I have filed your club's Form 990N for 2011.  The due date for year-end organizations is May 15.

I will be traveling until May 16, so I got the forms filed electronically but I did not have time to get out e mail confirmations.  When I return I will be sending these out.

Thanks,

Jill Bonino
Treasurer