Re: Promotional video

YES, I would be Honored to do the Voice Over. George Boyce

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Pries <robertpries@embarqmail.com>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Fri, May 4, 2012 8:00 am
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Promotional video

I agree, Irises have more to offer. Ultimately I could envision promotional
ideos for each of the sections also, but that seems to put the cart before the
orse. However it is done, Irisarians must be involved. I would expect the
rofessionals to step in on the editing and mixing of voice and image. If this
ere contracted with a film producer who knew nothing of Iris the quality might
e professional but the content might be poor. Ideally we could find people who
re both. I know we have a well-known actor who has a display garden and
perhaps
ould volunteer to do the voice over. George don't kick me! But there may be
ther talented irisarians in our ranks also.