Re: Spring Convention in BC

Sounds excellent. We're all on the same incoming flight. I seems that there
 are a limited number of flights into Victoria, which makes it simple.
There  could easily be others on that flight.

No one has responded with a repeat of the e-mail about who to contact for
the shuttle. As I recall, we need to make a reservation in order to get  the
better price. I just don't know how to make the reservation.  SOMEONE!!!

See you in Seattle!
Ruth

In a message dated 5/25/2011 11:27:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,