Re: Spring Convention in BC

In a message dated 5/24/2011 8:47:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
irismom@nc.rr.com writes:

Jill,

Glenn and I will arrive about 3:12 p.m. on American Airlines flight #7457,
if all goes as planned. If we can make connections, we'll gladly share the
shuttle ride, but don't wait for us if you're ready to go or get another
chance to share.

Susan Grigg

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Jill Bonino
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 12:31 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Spring Convention in BC

Joe and I are coming in on Saturday afternoon about 3 PM and would love to
share a shuttle to the Hotel...it is cheaper with more people than 2..if
anyone els is flying into Voctoria at about the same time???  Thanks,  Jill

Greetings:

If all goes well, I will be on the plane that lands at 3:12 on Saturday. I
will be happy to share the cost of the shuttle.

Donna Lowry, RVP Region 2