Spring Convention in BC

Hi all,

Is anyone coming in to Seattle on May 27 in the afternoon? Gerry and I will be arriving about 2:00 PM and are staying at the Best Western Hotel about 10 minutes from the ferry terminal. We are taking the early morning ferry over to Victoria on Saturday. We are also going to go to an Italian Restaurant that was featured on the Food Network show Diners Drive-ins and Dives called Bizzarro Italian Restaurant on Friday evening for dinner. If anyone has similar travel plans we would love to share the expense of a cab from the airport to the hotel and dinner as well. If you are coming in on Friday and staying someplace else we would still enjoy meeting for dinner.

Michelle