Re: Spring Board Reports

In a message dated 5/8/2011 9:28:10 A.M. Central Standard Time,
AISSecretary@irises.org writes:

Hi  all,

This is your first reminder that the reports need to be received  by me no
later than May 20 so that I can review them and get them to  John for
uploading to the website.  Please remember, the reports need to  be sent to me in
either word or PDF.  If you have a specific subject you  want to bring up
during your report please send me an email advising of same  so I can add it
to the agenda.

Additionally, please remember  that if you do not provide me with your
report by the due date, it will be  your responsibility to bring the report,
along with between 25-30 extra copies  to the meeting with you.  The extra
copies are, of course, for the board  members as well as others that might
attend.

Thank you,

Michelle

Michelle,

Attached is my Judges Handbook Revision Committee report.

Jim Morris

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of AIS Judges Handbook Revision Committee May.doc]