Report from the Iris Program Resources (Speakers) Chair

There have been no changes to the Speakers program.  I am still waiting on
the program to be written and posted on the web page that will allow someone
interested in finding a speaker to select a speaker by region or topic.

Sincerely,

Dana Brown

Dana D. Brown
Malevil Iris Gardens & Kennels