Re: AISMemSec on the road

In a message dated 5/13/2011 5:24:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
aismemsec@earthlink.net writes:

I'll be on the road for the next month or so. However, with my trusty
laptop and cell phone (314-607-1323) I can still be had on a daily basis. This is
a meander through the middle of the country, up into the Great Lakes, New
England and down the Atlantic coast. I'll be back in Florida around June 10th.

Hi Tom:

Will you be visiting Dana and Sylvia's Borglum's Iris Gardens in Hall, NY?
If yes, do you have a date in mind? If yes and if possible, I will meet you
there for lunch or dinner after seeing the garden.

Donna Lowry