From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of AIS Membership Secretary
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 5:24 AM
To: AIS Discuss
Subject: [AISdiscuss] AISMemSec on the road

I'll be on the road for the next month or so. However, with my trusty laptop
and cell phone (314-607-1323) I can still be had on a daily basis. This is a
meander through the middle of the country, up into the Great Lakes, New
England and down the Atlantic coast. I'll be back in Florida around June
10th.

  _____

No virus found in this message.

Tom Gormley

AIS Membership Secretary

PO Box 177

DeLeon Springs, FL 32130

386-277-2057
sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary The archives for
AISDiscuss are at: http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/