Re: Digital Bulletins

Looks very interesting and I can get some clues from their page source code. It appears that they are using Cloudfront and Amazon Web Services (AWS) but at the momtent I don't know how much customization is required.

I really need to find out more about how they did it. I have written to the webmaster.

Thanks for the lead Bob.

John